Monday, November 9, 2009

creamer is sweet.

the truth is not so good,
they say me was stupid,
no more stupid action ,
that ashamed me anymore,

you always complain,
when i try to explain ,
n i wont stop falling,
untill you calling....
my name,

i really like you,
but i dont how to tell you,
n i realy like you,
buti dont how to tell you,

hold me close to take a picture,
we'll capture this moment ,
surreal , but i know,
this isnt a dream,

i spend my night,
just staring that light,
the one that so bright ,
oh alright,

n i go way up high,
past the sky ,
i grab a star ,
n put their twinkle in your eyes,

we so good together ,
like a coffee n cream ,
oh my god ,
my girl is sweet.

i miss you ,
from our little walk,
to our little talk ,
so i want you.

let me dial your number ,
or i die missing you,
if i knew u believe the word
n i pretty shocked if u say
'i love u' .

No comments:

Post a Comment